Beautiful Backdrops for Your Special Event
Just a short note to thank you for your continued support and concern during these unsure and hectic times. You are the reason we do what we do, so I wanted to personally reach out to you regarding the current coronavirus situation. Each day we are learning more and more, and are doing our best to navigate all the information being presented. We are diligently committed to protecting you, your beloved guests, and our staff
Here a just some of the measures we are taking daily to make sure we are protecting your guests and staff.
1. We are constantly cleaning our seating areas, restrooms, food preparation areas, wiping down doors, tables and chairs with proper and effective Clorox and Quat disinfectant.
2. Our staff are properly washing or sanitizing their hands constantly throughout their shift.
3. Our dinnerware and linens are washed in high temperature commercial systems above 160 degrees. Our staff always uses gloves when rolling silverware but if you would prefer we can offer use of a single use disposable cutlery kit.
4. Certain menu courses will be adjusted to the safest style of serving by our Serv- Safe certified staff for the utmost in guest safety.
5. Our ceremony and dinner seating will be now be sat in a manner consistent with the recommendation of " social distancing" for further sanitary benefit.
At this time all weddings and events on the calendar will proceed as planned.
Please feel free to email myself at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and concerns.
The Stillwell House